Voorgaande Volgende Bewerken Hernoemen Undo Search Administratie
represents a connection to a database.
To connect to a database, create a connection object
, fill the needed properties, and call the Open method
For SQLite connections, the following algorithm is used:
- If Name is null, then a memory database is opened.
- If Name is an absolute path, then this path is used.
- If Name is a relative path, then:
- If Host is null, then the database is located in the application temporary directory. See Temp$() for more information.
- Otherwise, Host gives the database directory, and the database path is the result of concatenating Host and Name.